Taunya Foerster has been in the Fitness/Nutrition industry for over 30 years. She fell in Love with Pilates and opened her first studio in January 2000 in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. Taunya spent her athletic youth and early twenties actively participating in a number of team and individual sports. In 1995, Taunya graduated with a BS in Exercise Science and Wellness from Florida Athletic University.
Having worked her way through college personal training, teaching weight lifting, and coaching private clients for 5K and 10K runs, Taunya continued her formal sports education as a post-graduate and went on to earn her Certificate in Personal Training from the esteemed American College of Sports Medicine in 1996.
Taunya found Pilates back in 1999 and fell in love with the work. Since then she has worked with thousands of clients who she has helped strengthen their core, improve their posture, eliminate back pain, lose inches, and have fun at the same time. Taunya has numerous pilates certifications includes pilates for rehabilitation, pilates for golf, and she is truly a student of her profession.
- Bachelor of Science, Exercise Science and Wellness, Florida Atlantic University
- Certified International Personal Trainer, American College of Sports Medicine
- Certified, International Nutritional Advisor and Consultant
- FASTer Way To Fat Loss Coach
- Nationally Accredited, Gold Certified Pilates Instructor
- Pilates for Golf
- Titleist Performance Institute certified
- Master Pilates Instructor
- Psychology of Eating Certification